Personal information we collect
This information may include individual contact information such as:
• Email address
• Name of your fostering service
• Name and email of your supervising social worker (when applicable)
• Internal ID - when provided by your fostering service
To support you with technical matters, we may also ask for a contact number – that we will only keep for the duration of the support ticket.
Fostering Service Information:
• Company name
• Notes on communications to date
• Purchase history
• Renewal date
The information we collect is what you voluntarily provide to us:
• when you sign up for and use our services;
• information that you provide by filling out contact forms on our website;
• details you provide when submitting an order with us;
• if you contact us by sending us an email, a message on Zendesk, call us or reach out to us through any other channel, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
Access to your information and correction
Upon request, we can provide you with a copy of your personal information we hold. If your personal information changes, you may correct, update or delete your information from our records by logging into your account and making the appropriate changes or writing/emailing us.